MTF measuring has established itself as the most recognised measurement method for assessing the quality of the optical performance of a lens. With its ImageMaster® product range, TRIOPTICS is the market leader in MTF measuring equipment.
ImageMaster® MF100 is ideal for R&D, quality control in production and incoming quality control for consumer optics and mobile phone lenses.
The ImageMaster® MF100 is a single seat tester and enables 360° MTF measurement of a lens by means of a highly accurate rotatable bearing. As the lens is rotated, the MTF is measured continually at several field positions (MultiField = MF).
- On / off axis MTF testing from multiple field positions
- EFL range:1-12 mm
- Infinite conjugate setup
- Automatic x/y centering of optical axis
- Rotational motorized air bearing stage
- Certification traceable to international standards
- User-friendly software with automatic OK / not OK result
- MTF on and off axis
- MTF at best lens performance (tilt correction)
- Effective Focal Length (EFL)
- Flange Focal Length (FFL)
- Field curvature
- Tilt of image plane
- Depth of Focus DOF
- Best focus position
- Relative distortion (on request)
- Chromatic aberrations
The recognized ImageMaster® PRO software, called MTF-Pro, has been further improved. It features increased speed, advanced performance and clearly displayed test results. The optimized MTF algorithms are the result of the continuous improvement and TRIOPTICS years of experience in the field of MTF measurement.
- Automatic pass or fail results based on a multitude of freely selectable criteria
- Software enabling real-time images of all cameras.
- Individual setting of spatial frequencies for each camera
- Settings to enable focusing curve for on-axis and/or off-axis cameras
- Three security levels: setup files and critical functions are password protected
- Storage of lens and batch data, data analysis via Excel
- Intuitive graphical representation of the measurement data in order to detect lenses out of specification at an early stage
- Polar diagram for displaying MTF symmetry in image field
|Optical set up||Infinite conjugate set up|
|Accuracy MTF on axis||± 2 % MTF|
|Repeatability MTF on axis||± % MTF|
|Sample EFL||1-12 mm|