The ImageMaster® Universal 3D instrument completes the ImageMaster® Universal family to enable the full field measurement without rotating the sample under test. The sample remains in a fixed horizontal position while the automated target generator and the image analyzer scan the complete target respectively image plane.
- Full field measurement for infinite and finite Measurement situations
- Measurement of the modulation transfer function (MTF) off-axis and on axis
- MTF values based on international standards
- Fully automated, ultra-accurate, multi-functional MTF- Test Station
- Optimal design prevents reduction of the image brightness
- Motorized finite conjugates stage for long conjugate distances
- High quality image analyzer
- Collimator rotates around two axes to cover an object angle of ±60° over the full field azimuth
- The reticle including illumination unit cover a rectangular object field of ±1100mm (horizontal) and ±800mm (vertical)
- Line Spread Function (LSF)
- Modulation Transfer Function (MTF)
- Phase Transfer Function (PTF)
- Effective Focal Length (EFL)
- MTF versus Field
- Longitudinal Chromatic Aberration
- Lateral Chromatic Aberration
- Field Curvature
- Depth of Focus
- Chief Ray Angle
TRIOPTICS has developed a new forward-looking software package.
Several useful functions are integrated which help the user in scanning and perceiving the correct image position of the sample under test. Changing the measurement mode is easy and time-saving. All important measurements for the imaging properties have been revised and are quickly accessible.
ImageMaster® R&D Line Software LAB provides powerful features to support the user in optimizing the measurement process.
- Striking new and easy to use graphical user interface means the most important functions are only one mouse-click away
- Customizable arrangement of graph windows
- Script tools to create automated user defined measurements including high-level programming functions such as stage controlling, data manipulation, loops and variables
- Data export to a variety of file formats
- Logging of successive measurements
- Creation of certificates using the hypertext language protocol (HTML)
All these features make the ImageMaster® MTF-Lab software package the preferred choice for R&D and laboratory work. The software is designed to work under Microsoft Windows 7 operating system.
|Lens Configuration||• Infintiy configuration
• Finite configuration
|Image Circle||± 25 mm|
|Object Angle (Infinite conjugate)||± 60°|
|Object Circle (Finite conjugate)||± 1100 mm|
|Object distance (Finite conjugate)||200…2500 mm|
|Spectral range||VIS (400…1000 nm)|
|EFL of sample||5…400 mm|
|Max. clear aperture||100 mm|
|Spatial frequency||0…500 lp/mm|