The TRIOPTICS PrismMaster series has been setting the standard for high precision goniometers since 1998. The PrismMaster® 300 HR MAX is a fully automated, high precision prism goniometer with motorized z-stage that has been developed for the measurement of large samples with a diameter of up to 420mm.
The new PrismMaster® series boasts a number of new features including a new user-friendly software packed with many new functions. The overall concept of the new PrismMaster® series follows a simple philosophy: providing an instrument with unrivalled accuracy which is also easy to use.
- Outstanding absolute accuracy achieved in a single measurement.
Benefit: Saves time as no multiple measurements are required.
- High precision electronic autocollimator with large measuring range and optimized light intensity combined with a high resolution camera.
Benefit: Facilitates operation and allows the measurement of a large variety of samples
- Software-automated sample tilt compensation (emulated tilt table).
Benefit: Quick and precise measurement of prism angles and pyramidal errors without laborious adjustments.
- Transmission measurements and refractive index calculations performed by the software.
Benefit: No additional equipment – thus easy to operate and time-saving as no modification required.
- Ultra-stable and accurate rotary air bearing with axial/radial run-out of less than 50 nm and high performance angular encoder.
Benefit: Highest measurement accuracy.
- motorized z-stage
- Measurement of large samples
- Angle measurements of polygons, prisms and wedges
- Surface tilt errors of prism and polygons
- Wedge errors, parallelism of optical windows
- Deflection angle measured in transmission
- Index of refraction of optical glasses
- Angles of microprisms
- Pyramidal errors
- Angular gauge block
There is no easier way of achieving an immediate and ultra-accurate angle value of plano-optic components. The new software provides fully automated measurement of standard prisms and polygons:
- Prism Configurator for the easy definition of non-standard and compound prisms
- Three different user levels incl. workshop mode for simple routine measurements
- Automated ray tracing for:
- reconstruction of the sample geometry
- classification and selection of the detected images, incl. automatic detection of internal reflections, e.g. in 90° prisms
- refractive index calculation
- virtual transmission measurement of deflection angles
- Input of tolerance ranges and pass/fail classifications
- Evaluation, display and recording of the measurement results according to ISO
|Electronic autocollimator||PrismMaster® 300 HR||PrismMaster® 300||PrismMaster® 150 HR||PrismMaster® 150 MAN||PrismMaster® 300 HR Max|
|EFL 300 mm, Diameter 57 mm||■||■|
|EFL 150/200 mm, Diameter 38 mm||■||■||■|
|Bearing of the sample table||PrismMaster® 300 HR||PrismMaster® 300||PrismMaster® 150 HR||PrismMaster® 150 MAN||PrismMaster® 150 HR Max|
|Air bearing (compressed air required)||■||■||■||■|
|Rotation of the table||PrismMaster® 300 HR||PrismMaster® 300||PrismMaster® 150 HR||PrismMaster® 150 MAN||PrismMaster® 150 HR MAX|
|System accuracy (in arcseconds)||PrismMaster® 300 HR||PrismMaster® 300||PrismMaster® 150 HR||PrismMaster® 150 MAN||PrismMaster® 150 HR MAX|
|Pyramidal error||± 1 arcsec||± 1 arcsec||± 3 arcsec||± 5 arcsec||± 0.4 arcsec|
|Maximum sample size||420 mm|
|Maximum payload||50 kg|
The functionality of your PrismMaster® is enhanced with comprehensive upgrades and accessories.