Optimized for the production of camera lenses, the OptiSpheric® AF 500 INV from TRIOPTICS provides a compact system that is specifically designed for measuring flange focal length and effective focal length. The secure accommodation of lenses up to 300 mm long by means of customer-specific sample receptacles – usually a bayonet connection – and the Vibration-damped granite table provide the ideal prerequisites for precise measurement results.
- Quality control of lenses up to 300 mm long
- Compressed air dampened granite table allows for measurements independent of the environment
- High measurement accuracy of BFL, FFL and ROC through the use of precise length measurement
- High repeatability through the use of exact linear axes
- Stable and precise placement of the camera lens through the use of customer-specific bayonet connections and manual XY displacement
- Fast intermediate testing of single elements via a self-centering, customer-specific and easily exchangeable holder
- Compact, sturdy and independent measurement station without externally moving parts for secure handling
- Optics manufacturing, particularly camera lens manufacturing
- Medical technology
- Digital and mobile phone cameras
The advanced software is designed to work under Windows operating systems and fulfils the need of the optical industry for easy, intuitive operation. It offers a high level of speed and accuracy and provides consistent, reliable results.
The software module of OptiSpheric® is part of the TRIOPTICS concept of Integrated Optical Testing. Any need for additional measurement capabilities can be simply fulfilled by enabling software features from related products (e.g. Opti- Angle® for angle measurements, OptiCentric ® for measurement of Centration errors, etc…). This modular approach enables OptiSpheric ® to be configured or upgraded according to the operator’s requirements.
- Automated selection and positioning of the suitable reticle (target) for the current application
- Set up files with the optimized process parameters with password protected access for operator and supervisor
- Script tools for custom programming and analysis –ideal for R&D laboratories
- Main functions can be controlled thanks to a dedicated mini-keyboard, so that even unskilled operators can provide reliable measurement results in production environment
- Data export to Excel compatible Format
- Simultaneous measurement of the EFL and MTF using special target pattern and specific software calculation
- Alternative MTF measurement using a slit or a pinhole as a target. While the slit based MTF measurement is accurate, it shows the optical performance in one azimuth only. The pinhole based MTF measurement provides information over all azimuths directions of the lens and is ideal for real time alignment during assembly of objective lenses.
|OptiSpheric® AF 500 INV|
|Lens Diameter (1)||5 mm … 75 mm|
|EFL, relative MTF: Range||+5 mm … +500 mm (3)|
|EFL, relative MTF: Measurement accuracy (2)||5 mm … 25 mm: 0.1 % … 0.3 %
25 mm ... 500 mm: 0.03 % … 0.1 %
500 mm … 1000 mm: 0.05 % … 0.3 %
|EFL, relative MTF: Measurement time||First measurement: 5 s … 8 s
Consecutive measurements : 3 s … 5 s
|BFL, FFL, Radius: Range||+5 mm … +490 mm|
|BFL, FFL, Radius: Repeatability (2)||0.02 to 0.2 %|
|BFL, FFL, Radius: Accuracy (2)||0.03 to 0.3 %|
|MTF up to 150 lp/mm: Range||5 mm … 75 mm EFL|
|MTF up to 150 lp/mm: Test Mode||axial MTF measurement
automatic auto focus
|MTF up to 150 lp/mm: Spatial frequency||0 lp/mm … 500 lp/mm|
|MTF up to 150 lp/mm: Repeatability (2)||1 %|
|MTF up to 150 lp/mm: Accuracy (2)||2 %|
|Wavelength||546 nm (4)|
(1) Sample holder for other lens diameters upon request
(2) Depending on NA of sample; higher NA reduces accuracy; sample NA should be smaller than NA of the measurement head
(3) Negative measurement range upon request
(4) Other wavelengths (e.g. 480 nm, 658 nm) upon request
The OptiSpheric can be upgraded to measure lens centration. The upgrade contains a lens rotation device and the OptiCentric® Software. Further information about lens centration measurement in OptiCentric®.
This upgrade gives the OptiSpheric the possibility to measure plane optic wedges.
- Further head lenses
- Reference lenses
- Main Function mini-keyboard
- Different fiters for multiwavelegnths measurements