With OptiCentric® Linear PRO, TRIOPTICS presents the first centration measurement system, that can efficiently be used in serial or mass production. It allows the measurement of centration errors without the need for rotating the lens. This unique rotation-free measuring principle does not only dramatically reduce the inspection time but also allows a fully automatic measurement in badges.
Supported by the well-established and multi-lingual OptiCentric® software that was enhanced by a tried-and-tested production screen, all measurement results are presented in a way that is easy to interpret.
- Fast measurement with rotation-free, linear scanning test station
- Automated tray system for measurement of high volume quantities
- Precise and error-compensated linear axis acts as reference
- Measurement accuracy < 1 µm
- Samples positioned on trays that have a size of 150 x 150 mm²
- Enhanced software that – adjusted to the production environment – shows the test results of all test samples
- Centration measurement of lens systems in badges in serial production
The new OptiCentric® 9 software allows intuitive control of the complete measuring and alignment process of the OptiCentric® Linear PRO. For user-friendly operation, all setup steps and test sequences were mapped in linear processes. The newly designed software guides the user through all sub-steps, whereby only the relevant details are displayed. In this way, the software focuses on the essentials and increases process reliability.
The check begins with the selection of the relevant testing process. This can be, for example, the centration test of a single lens, the cementing of a doublet or triplet or the bonding of a lens into a mount. The user is guided through the setup steps and receives assistance wherever necessary. The software checks the respective inputs for plausibility and thus ensures the configuration of a correct process flow. Then the measurement takes place. Its measurement results are statistically analyzed and output in a clear table or integrated in a measurement certificate.
Especially for the production environment, measurement in batches is made possible. For this, the tray design is configured and each individual lens position is precisely reached. The proven representation with a pass/fail color coding for every individual lens allows a quick interpretation of the results already during the measurement.
- Comprehensive and professional control of all measuring and alignment processes
- User-friendly and intuitive handling due to a linear process structure and guided processes
- Data acquisition and evaluation of all integrated sensors as well as checking the measuring process
- Flexibly configurable data import and export allows a fast and complex connection to existing processes or databases
- Color coded display of the measurent result after checking the pass/fail criteria
|OptiCentric® Linear Pro|
|Measurement accuracy||< 1 µm|
|Reference axis||Precise and error-compensated linear axis|
|Measurement time||1 sec ... 10 sec (depending on sample)|
|Tray size||150 x 150 mm² or up to 250 x 250 mm²|
|Linear stage||Motorized and PC-controlled|
|Measurement head||Focusable electronic autocollimator, 200 mm EFL|
|Light source||High power LED light source, VIS|