The WaveMaster® Plan is used in the quality control of planar optical elements such as plane plates or wedges.
The system uses its integrated Shack-Hartmann sensor to measure the wavefront of the samples in transmission
- Comprehensive analysis of planar optical elements
- Rapid measurement speed for high sample throughput
- Sample holder for alignment in the submicron range.
- Only minimal realignment of samples is required for wavefront measurements of sample series.
- High measurement accuracy of the Shack-Hartmann sensor
- Real-time comparison between wavefront data and sample lenses or design values
- Collimated light source
- Vibration-resistant design
- Comprehensive software functions for measurement and analysis
- Simple and rapid measurement of planar elements. If adjustment is needed, then only center the sample roughly on the sensor.
WaveMaster® Plan measures the wavefront of plane elements in transmission.
The WaveSensor® software is clearly structured, easy to use and contains all functions to measure and analyze plano, spherical and aspherical samples with the WaveSensor®.
The software communicates with the Shack-Hartmann sensor and analyzes the measured wavefront in real time.
- Menu-driven operator guidance
- Simple and intuitive measurement and analysis of wavefronts and surfaces
- One software package for everything: Data collection, data calculation, calibration, display of data, real-time analysis
- Load theoretical data from ZEMAX and Code V and compare in real time during measurements
- Real-time measurement and analysis of wavefront
- Display of
- 2D- of 3D-wavefront, -fringes and –phase
- PV and RMS
- Local slopes
- Camera image
- Absolute and relative measurement mode
- Real-time comparison with master lens or design data
- Wavefront and camera image averaging
- Adjustable masking of measurement and analysis area
- Storable configuration files
- Multiple analysis modules available
- Real time calculation and display 3D MTF and PSF data
- Table with MTF measurement results
- Export function of measurement results
- Calculation of Strehl ratio
- Real time Zernike fit and analysis of wavefront data
- Numerical and graphical display of fit results
- Import of theoretical wavefront data from ZEMAX and CODE V for real time comparison
- Export of wavefront data and analysis results to ASCII and ZEMAX format
- Display of Zernike coefficient trend
|Measurement configuration:||• Wavefront of plane optical elements
• Infinite set up
|Sample size*:||0.3 mm ... 6 mm|
|Wavelength**:||365 nm ... 1064 nm|
|Sample holder:||• Single seat
• Manual positioning
|Additional options:||UV Upgrade WS 150 / WS 100|
|Wavefront accuracy||< λ 20 (RMS)|
|Wavefront repeatability||< λ/200 (RMS)|
|Dynamic range||> 1000 λ|
|Measurement frequency||up to 16 Hz|
|Lateral resolution||60 x 80|
|Sample diameter||from 0.3 mm up to 6 mm|
The wavefront instruments are characterized by a flexible design which allows for the adaption of the instruments to specific demands of an application. With the help of the following accessories and upgrades the function of the WaveMaster® systems are extended.
When higher dynamic range or accuracy is required the wavefront sensors of the WaveMaster® instruments can be exchanged. All available WaveSensor® devices can be implemented into the WaveMaster® instruments as an upgrade. Further wavefront sensors are offered on request.
Light sources with different wavelengths are available.
For maximum utilization of the sensor dynamic range and thus the lateral resolution a set of telescopes is available.
Depending on sample diameter and wavefront sensor dimensions the optimum magnification has to be selected. The kinematic mount allows for easy exchange of the telescopes.