The OptiCentric® product group sets the standard worldwide in optical centration measurement of lenses and optical systems in the UV, VIS and IR range. With extremely high centration measurement accuracy and their intuitive, holistic operation, OptiCentric® systems have become indispensable in modern optical engineering. Regardless of whether the sample has a small or very large diameter, weights a few grams or more than a ton: the right system is selected or configured depending on the sample and application
- The OptiCentric® 100 systems are the most versatile of the OptiCentric® product series. They measure and produce a wide range of samples with diameters from 0.5 mm to 250 mm and a weight of up to 20 kg.
- The OptiCentric® 300 series measures sample up to a diameter of 400 mm and an axial load of 300 kg.
- The OptiCentric® 300/600 UP devices transfer the advantages of the OptiCentric® 100 series to the measurement of large, heavy lens assemblies with a weight of up to 1200 kg and a diameter of 800 mm.
The system range is extremely modular. Most of the instruments offer the capability to carry out measurements using the reflection and/or transmission mode and perform measurements in the infrared spectral range. Furthermore they allow evaluation of aspheres and cylinders as well as further parameters for quality testing. Additionally, they may be used for manual alignment.
For the active and automated alignment of lenses, TRIOPTICS offers combined systems that build on the proven measurement technology and that are expanded with components for aligning, cementing and bonding. These products allow for automated highly efficient lens alignment and assembly processes, which are supported by the SmartAlign technology. The following alignment processes are available with these products:
- Coaxial alignment of doublets and triplets (Cementing)
- Lens alignment on an arbor (Cementing)
- Lens alignment within a cell in two degrees of freedom (Bonding 2D)
- Lens alignment within a cell in five degrees of freedom (Bonding 5D)