Designed for production environments, the AspheroCheck® UP is a measurement system that allows the testing of centration and tilt of aspheric surfaces. It stands out through the complete automation of the measurement process. Proven OptiCentric® measurement technology is integrated for a highly accurate centration testing. The automated positioning of the aspheric sample under test as well as of the non-contact sensor for the off-axis tilt measurement provide the key factors for a fast and precise test result.
- Determination of centration and tilt of aspheric surfaces
- Automatic alignment of the sample
- High precision through automatic positioning of non-contact sensor
- Completely automated measurement allows for the rapid collection of results in less than 1 min per lens
- High measurement accuracy of 0.1 µm for centration and 0.05 arcmin for tilt
- Intuitive software that controls the process and documents the test results
- Centration and tilt measurement of aspheric surfaces
The new OptiCentric® 9 software allows intuitive control of the complete measuring and alignment process of the AspheroCheck® UP. For user-friendly operation, all setup steps and test sequences were mapped in linear processes. The newly designed software guides the user through all sub-steps, whereby only the relevant details are displayed. In this way, the software focuses on the essentials and increases process reliability.
The check begins with the selection of the relevant testing process. This can be, for example, the centration test of a single lens, the cementing of a doublet or triplet or the bonding of a lens into a mount. The user is guided through the setup steps and receives assistance wherever necessary. The software checks the respective inputs for plausibility and thus ensures the configuration of a correct process flow. Then the measurement takes place. Its measurement results are statistically analyzed and output in a clear table or integrated in a measurement certificate.
To ensure a stable measurement of the asphere, the software calculates the optimal sensor positioning. This is automatically set for the measurement.
- Comprehensive and professional control of all measuring and alignment processes
- User-friendly and intuitive handling due to a linear process structure and guided processes
- Data acquisition and evaluation of all integrated sensors as well as checking the measuring process
- Flexibly configurable data import and export allows a fast and complex connection to existing processes or databases
|Centration measurement accuracy||0.1 µm|
|Tilt measurement accuracy||Up to 0.05 arcmin (depending on sample)|
|Measurement time||< 1 min|
|Sample diameter||0.5 mm ... 100 mm|
|Max. sample weight||5 kg|
|Measurement head||Electronic autocollimator, 300 mm EFL|
|Light source||High-performance LED|