The ImageMaster® Lab VR was specifically developed for the measurement of VR lenses and VR module qualification. The system measures the MTF, EFL, chromatic abberation and distortion as well as the veiling glare index which is an important figure of merit of VR lenses.
A high contrast programmable display is used as a light source and object generator. The chromatic dependence of all parameters is determined by using the displays´ individual color channels. For MTF measurements with highest accuracy an optional high intensity light source is available.
An automated eyebox simulates the lens behaviour in case the lens is not perfectly centered in front of the eye. Furthermore the eye’s distance to the VR lens and the pupil diameter can be adjusted to the measurement task.
The swiveling telescope performs on and offaxis measurements simulating the rotational movement of the human eye over the entire field of view supporting +/-90°.
- Simulation of human eye
- Measurement possible for various pupil distances and sizes
- Motorized telescope (+/- 2 dioptres)
- Eyebox Scanning
- Measurement possible for various wavelengths (RGB)
- Measurement with high-contrast, programmable display
- Integration of customer display possible
- Upgradeable to high intensity light source
- Imageplane tilt
- Depth of Focus
- Focal Shift
- Chromatic aberration
- Veiling Glare (only with display)
- Focus distance, virtual image position (on request)
- Scripting tools for customer-specific programming and analysis
- Functions for easy alignment of the sample
- Intuitive user interface and time-saving lens testing routines
- Certificate output in HTML format, can be imported to MS Excel
- Target Generator
|Parameter||Veiling Glare Index (according to ISO 9358)||MTF||Distortion||EFL|
|Measuring accuracy||< ± 5 % (only with display)||Display: ± 3 % / RET ± 1 %||± 0.25 %||± 0.2 %|
|Repeatability||< ± 3 % (only with display)||± 1 %||± 0.1 %||± 0.2 %|